A death in the family is traumatic, impacting both your emotions and your finances. Cushion yourself against financial pressure with funeral insurance from Hollard that protects you and your loved ones with a lump sum paid within 48 hours - provided we’ve received all the required documents and your claim is valid. The best part? This is funeral insurance you can actually afford.
Features and benefits
- A funeral insurance quote drawn up especially for you and your needs - from P10 000 up to P50 000 of cover.
- Optional policy cover for your partner, children, parents and extended family.
- Additional funeral benefits such as the Death Benefit and Life cover
A Funeral Insurance Policy to Protect Your Entire Family
- Partner – Add a small amount to your monthly funeral insurance payment and cover your partner and/ or spouse for up to P50 000
- Children (under the age of 21) – For a single small amount add cover for a maximum of 5 children, up to P20 000. You can extend your funeral plan to an additional 5 children, paying a separate amount for each extra child.
- Parents and partner's parents (under the age of 75) – For a small extra monthly payment, you can get funeral cover for your parents and partner's parents up to P20 000 each.
Additional Benefits You Can Add to Your Funeral Insurance Policy
Provided that either you or your partner have taken the maximum funeral cover of P50 000, each of you will be able to add either or both Death Benefit or Life Cover Benefit.
Cover your family's monthly expenses when you can no longer take care of them. Our Death Benefit is an extra benefit that you can add on to your funeral insurance policy. It pays out from P2 000 up to P16 000 per month for up to 36 months, if you or your partner passes away, so your family can use the monthly instalments to pay for groceries or any other essential everyday expenses.
Life Cover Benefit
Add life cover for you and your partner to your existing funeral insurance policy for just a small extra monthly payment. You’ll get paid out a lump sum of up to P200 000 upon your death or that of your insured partner.